YKish Integrated Services initially commenced operations as a general services provider, gradually diversifying into the Oil Field Services, Civil/Property Construction, Turnkey projects, Sales/Procurements and Interior Finishing.
The company has gained vast experience in handling this and other allied services in the United Kingdom and has lined up a list of potential clients with which it hopes to make a desired impact within the shortest frame of time possible.
Quisque nec nisi tortor. Etiam at mauris sit amet magna suscipit hend merit non sed ligula. Vivamus purus odio quisque nec nisi tortor. Etiam at mauris sit amet magna suscipit hend merit non sed ligula. Vivamus purus odio hendrerit. Quisque nec nisi tortor. Etiam at mauris sit amet magna suscipit hend merit non sed ligula. Vivamus purus odio.
Suspendisse bibendum cursus luctus. Donec consequat malesuada felis at faucibus. Nulla dapibus malesuada libero, ut iaculis elit mattis quis. Sed nec dui tortor, ut venenatis libero. Etiam venenatis, nisl sit amet vestibulum molestie, nulla orci consequat leo, vitae commodo odio lectus vitae lacus. Morbi sed dictum diam. Aenean et ipsum eget leo auctor dignissim. Maecenas tincidunt dictum nibh, at interdum lorem interdum ut.
More about us
YKish offers comprehensive services designed to allow the company do whatever it takes to finish a project. Some of these services include; Oil Field Services, Civil/Property Construction, Turnkey projects, Sales/Procurements and Interior Finishing. In addition, skills YKish lacks can be subcontracted as they have a formidable network of allied services providers.
In trying to achieve its mission of being an industry leader within 5 years from setting up shop in Nigeria, YKish plans:
- To earn at least a 20 percent after-tax rate of return on our net investment during the next fiscal year
- To gradually and consistently increase market share by 10 percent annually over the next three years.
- To lower operating costs by 15 percent over the next two years by improving the efficiency of our processes.
- To improve transaction turnaround time by an average of 20% by constantly upgrading our systems and processes and encouraging staff development and growth.
In a bid to set the standards for service delivery in our industry segment, with the sole aim of attaining the company’s vision within the shortest time possible our mission will be:
- To provide Oil Field Services that set the company apart from others in the Industry with a focus on cost efficiency without undermining quality and standards. Taking all safety and environmental concerns into consideration and ensuring that we deliver our projects, always on time.
- To groom a strong management team that thinks ahead of our clients and the competition. Focused on proactive resolution of customer service issues with constant staff development and a commitment to business ethics global best practices.
- To focus on distinguishing the organisation and giving it a unique stand-alone focus in the industry via a constant and consistent value introduction and addition strategy.
- To sustain our focus on careful and controlled expansion in order to ensure the best standards can be maintained and monitored across locations, with a commitment to consistently recognise our growth engagers.
In Summary, our Mission Statement is: To be the Service Industry provider of choice, leveraging on our Human Resources and Professional Experiences to deliver quality to our clientele, with an absolute commitment to customer satisfaction.
To become the industry leader by consistently delivering projects that measure up to international standards, focusing on Attention to Details, Professionalism, Precision and Efficiency.